For Sale at Antelope Valley Mazda in Lancaster, CA
*ALL WHEEL DRIVE*, *NEW TIRES*, *10-Day Trial Exchange*, *SYNC*, *NAVIGATION*, *BACKUP CAM / SENSORS*, *HEATED / COOLED LEATHER SEATS*, *REMOTE START*, *PREMIUM SOUND*, *ADAPTIVE CRUISE*, *BLIND SPOT DETECTION*, *LINCOLN CERTIFIED*, *2 KEYS*, *PREMIUM WHEELS*, *POWER MOONROOF*, *VISTA ROOF*. This is a Lincoln Certified (CPO) vehicle, which means it has passed a 200-point inspection by our Factory Certified Technician! Clean CARFAX.
Lincoln Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Roadside Assistance
* 200 Point Inspection
* Transferable Warranty
* Vehicle History
* Limited Warranty: 72 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Includes Car Rental and Trip Interruption Reimbursement
* Warranty Deductible: $100
* If you're a modernist who equates luxury with technology, the Lincoln MKS for 2014 should more than pique your interest. It is plush and roomy and quick, but it is also the automotive equivalent of a rolling iPad. Source: KBB.com
* Spacious interior; plentiful standard features; good power and fuel economy from the turbocharged V6; top crash test scores. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Lincoln MKS greets you with an unexpected combination. It exudes the strength of its athletic shape, split down the front as if slicing the wind. At the same time, it glows with subtle confidence, reflected in the sparkle of tasteful chrome accents and LED taillamps. Inside, it surrounds you with sophisticated refinement. The acoustically engineered cabin channels the pure sounds of 365 horsepower, yet invites you to carry on the most important conference call. Talk hands-free, while gripping the corner so tightly you have to search to find a word to describe it. Thanks to Lincoln Drive Control technology, the Lincoln MKS is uniquely prepared for both cornering and delivering a comfortable driving experience. In spite of ups and downs, twists and turns, it feels as if the car is specifically engineered for the exact stretch of pavement you are on. The standard 3.7-Liter V6 DOHC powerplant delivers 304 Horsepower, 280 lb.-ft. of torque and 28 mpg hwy with high peak horsepower, low-end torque and impressive fuel economy. Vents in the front grille automatically close at speed to help you slip through the air with less resistance and enhance fuel efficiency. A second engine option on the Lincoln MKS is the 3.5-Liter EcoBoost V6 twin-turbocharged, direct-injection engine with active noise-control. This precisely designed engine puts out more power than most 6-cylinders could ever promise: a staggering 365 Horsepower with 350 lb.-ft. of torque and 25 mpg hwy. The Lincoln MKS interior surrounds you with luxury; the front seats, trimmed in rich Bridge of Weir leather, are cooled for your comfort. New for 2014, Lincoln has made standard Lincoln Premium Audio, MyLincoln Touch, Remote Start, SYNC Services, and the Rear View Camera. The Technology Package, optional on the 101A Equipment Group is new for 2014 as well. It includes Collision Mitigation with Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Keeping and Active Park Assist. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
This vehicle may have outstanding safety recalls that could not be resolved when we performed the safety inspection. If you would like to check for open recalls please visit the NHTSA website at https://www.nhtsa.gov/recalls. While every effort has been made to ensure accurate data, vehicle listings on this website may not always reflect accurate vehicle descriptions; accessories, packages and colors may vary. If there's a discrepancy, refer to the actual photographs of the vehicle and always contact the Dealership to confirm vehicle and price.
Customers also viewed the following vehicles.