For Sale at Antelope Valley Mazda in Lancaster, CA
*TOW PACKAGE*, *NEW TIRES*, *10-Day Trial Exchange*, *SYNC*, *NAVIGATION*, *BACKUP CAM / SENSORS*, *HEATED LEATHER SEATS*, *REMOTE START*, *PREMIUM SOUND*, *BLIND SPOT DETECTION*, *PREMIUM WHEELS*, *POWER LIFTGATE*, *3RD ROW*. This is a Ford Certified (CPO) vehicle, which means it has passed a 172-point inspection by our Factory Certified Technician! Clean CARFAX. CARFAX One-Owner.
Odometer is 811 miles below market average!
Ford Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* 172 Point Inspection
* Roadside Assistance
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Warranty Deductible: $100
* Vehicle History
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* Includes Rental Car and Trip Interruption Reimbursement
* Transferable Warranty
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* Spacious and versatile cabin with genuine three-row space; refined ride; high-tech features; outstanding visibility; excellent turbocharged engine option. Source: Edmunds
* Ford Flex is the modern way to move. With bold lettering on the hood, futuristic front grille, and a sleek shape, it is the space for busy families on the go. It comes in 3 trims: the Base SE, the mid range SEL, and the top-tier Limited. Exciting to look at, Flex is equally exciting to drive. Standard on the SE and SEL is the 3.5L V6 with 287hp and 25 MPG HWY, and the Limited gives you choice of the optional 3.5L EcoBoost V6 with 365hp and 23 MPG HWY. Both engines come with a 6-speed SelectShift Automatic transmission. The Flex is full of great technology. Standard SYNC with MyFord keeps you connected to calls, music and more while keeping both hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road. Adaptive Cruise Control automatically adjusts the speed of the Flex if there is slowing traffic ahead. If you are getting the Limited, Active Park Assist is available that can identify spots for you to parallel park in and then steer the vehicle into place itself. Flex comes standard with 1st-row bucket seats, 2nd-row 60/40 split bench seat and 3rd-row 50/50 split bench seat for seven-passenger seating. It's amazing how much room there is for all seven passengers, and 2nd-row and 3rd-row legroom is best in class. For a more spacious feel, the available Vista Roof consists of four skylights covering all three rows of seating. The available Navigation System with SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link combines GPS technology, with voice-guided turn-by-turn directions and 3-D mapping. On the Limited, a Rear View Camera helps you see what's behind you, and Wipers automatically activate when they sense moisture. Flex also offers available industry-first inflatable 2nd-row safety belts for the outboard passengers. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
This vehicle may have outstanding safety recalls that could not be resolved when we performed the safety inspection. If you would like to check for open recalls please visit the NHTSA website at https://www.nhtsa.gov/recalls. While every effort has been made to ensure accurate data, vehicle listings on this website may not always reflect accurate vehicle descriptions; accessories, packages and colors may vary. If there's a discrepancy, refer to the actual photographs of the vehicle and always contact the Dealership to confirm vehicle and price.
Customers also viewed the following vehicles.