For Sale at Antelope Valley Mazda in Lancaster, CA
*EXTRA CLEAN!*, *COMMUTER FRIENDLY*, *LOW MILES*, *10-Day Trial Exchange*, *SYNC*, *NAVIGATION*, *BACKUP CAM / SENSORS*, *HEATED LEATHER SEATS*, *FORD CERTIFIED*, *2 KEYS*, *ALLOY WHEELS*. This is a Ford Certified (CPO) vehicle, which means it has passed a 172-point inspection by our Factory Certified Technician! CARFAX One-Owner.
Odometer is 20904 miles below market average!
36/40 Highway/City MPG
Ford Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Warranty Deductible: $100
* Vehicle History
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* Roadside Assistance
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* 172 Point Inspection
* Transferable Warranty
* Includes Rental Car and Trip Interruption Reimbursement
* 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* The 2015 Ford Fusion is a hard car to dislike. It offers up style, family sedan practicality, performance, technology and value in one package. That doesn't even include the two hybrid models, bound to appeal to green-driving enthusiasts. Source: KBB.com
* High fuel economy with plug-in functionality; many advanced technology and safety features available; relatively sharp handling; composed ride; quiet cabin; eye-catching style. Source: Edmunds
* The 2015 Ford Fusion Energi models have an upscale style and front grille that rival the look of higher-priced European vehicles. The interior has a sleek yet accessible modern look, complemented by shiny angled trim that adds to its edgy feel. Also, the Fusion Energi has been given an assortment of interesting colors, boldly angled front headlights, and exciting wheel designs. The Fusion Energi comes in 2 trims: the Fusion Energi SE, and Fusion Energi Titanium. Both come with a 2.0-Liter, 4-Cylinder, Hybrid Engine that can get an EPA estimated 95 MPG City and 81 MPG Highway equivalent. Fusion Energi Models have a notable innovation related to charging. They feature a lighted ring around the charge port. It gets progressively brighter as the car charges until it is at full brightness when the Fusion is fully charged. The Energi can run exclusively on electric power up to 19 miles, and then the gasoline engine is engaged to keep it going. Plus it utilizes Regenerative Braking Technology that captures braking energy and uses it to recharge the battery. Both Energi Models come standard with Dual-Zone Automatic Air Conditioning with Additional Vents in the Rear, Power Windows and Door Locks, Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel and Shift Knob, Touch Controls on the Steering Wheel, SYNC with MyFord Touch, SmartGauge with EcoGuide, and MyKey for parents of younger drivers. The Energi Titanium gives you some added features like Push Button Engine Start, Remote Engine Start, Sony Premium Sound System with 12 Speakers and HD Radio, Rear parking Sensors, and a Rear View Camera. In terms of safety, both models come with Anti-lock brakes, AdvanceTrac Stability Control, and Traction Control. Come drive the 2015 Ford Fusion Energi models today! Source: The Manufacturer Summary
This vehicle may have outstanding safety recalls that could not be resolved when we performed the safety inspection. If you would like to check for open recalls please visit the NHTSA website at https://www.nhtsa.gov/recalls. While every effort has been made to ensure accurate data, vehicle listings on this website may not always reflect accurate vehicle descriptions; accessories, packages and colors may vary. If there's a discrepancy, refer to the actual photographs of the vehicle and always contact the Dealership to confirm vehicle and price.
Customers also viewed the following vehicles.